- Rated capacity: 2100mAh (high drain)
- Minimum capacity: 2000mAh
- Initial discharging current: 15A
- Maximum continuous charging current: 6.5A
- Maximum continuous discharging current: 30A
- Voltage: 3.8V
- Nominal operating voltage: 3.2V
- Maximum charge voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Dimensions: 65.0mm (L) x 18.2mm (D)
Note: Sony VTC4 IMR cells have a much lower internal resistance than regular 3.7V lithium ions. Voltage could go higher when charged on certain chargers such as the older versions of the WF-139 charger. Always check the voltage of your 18650 IMR battery after a full charge to make sure it is above 4.2V. You can use a multimeter to do this. Overcharging your Sony VTC4 above 4.25V may shorten the life cycle or even cause permanent damage to the product.
- Do not over-discharge or over-charge your battery.
- Recharge empty batteries (resting voltage of 3.6V) as soon as possible. Batteries that are fully drained and left in a discharged state for a long time could result in irreversible damage.
- Do not short circuit to prevent massive release of current.
- Do not dispose in fire.
- Do not leave unattended inside a vehicle.
- Do not store or carry your batteries in your pocket, purse or anywhere they can make contact with other metal objects.
- Do not leave unattended while charging.
- Discontinue use if the battery looks worn, torn, or is exhibiting unusual behavior.